- Skate / Ride at Your Own Risk.
- Children Under 10 years must be accompanied By an Adult.
- Riders must be 12 years or older to ride in the Foam Pit
- Must Have Liability Waiver On File Before Skating Or Riding.
- Helmets Are Required! Protective Pads Are Highly Recommended.
- No Drugs, Alcohol, or Weapons.
- No Tobacco Products Allowed In Park.
- No Profanity or Disorderly Conduct.
- No Vandalism, Graffiti, Tagging, Or Other Means Of Defacing Property.
- No Food or Drinks Allowed Inside Riding Area. No Outside Food or Drinks
- No Gum. Do Not Stick Gum On Riding Surface!
- No Soliciting.
- Spectators Must Remain In Designated Area Outside the Fence.
- All Participants Must Wear Designed Wrist Band for the Duration of Their Paid Session.
- No Fighting!
- Be Respectful To Employees and Other Participants.
- Be Courteous, Take Turns, And Watch Out For Other Riders.
- No Refunds For any Reason – No Exceptions
- Management Reserves The Right To Eject Anyone From The Park At Any Time Or For Any Reason. No Questions Asked!
- Management Reserves The Right To Refuse Admissions To The Park.
- Violation Of These Rules May Lead To Removal From The Facility And Possible Suspension Of Skating Or Riding Privileges.
Please Read the Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of receiving permission to participate in activities at The Kitchen Skatepark, I the undersigned acknowledge and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. And while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
2. That I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others and assume full responsibility for my participation;
3. That the age as stated below is my correct age, and that both participant and my parents (if signed below by parents) are of sound mind; and
4. That I have read and agree to follow all Skate Park rules (listed above) and any directions from Skate Park staff, understanding that such rules may, from time to time, be modified and/or revised and that Skate Park staff has the authority to enforce such rules. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately;
5. I for myself and behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS The Kitchen Skatepark, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, all referred to as “releasees” of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, or actions arising from any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant, or any property of participant’s and/or parents, while in, on, upon or near these premises. Both participant and participant’s parents are duly aware of the risks and hazards inherent upon entering said premises and/or in participating in skateboarding at the premises, and hereby voluntarily elect to enter-or have their children enter-upon said premises and participate in skateboard activities thereon, knowing the present condition of the facilities and knowing that said condition may become hazardous or dangerous during the time that the participant is on the premises or continues to, from time to time, use the facilities.
6. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.