Click the link above to download the rules and waiver
Click the link above to fill out the Registration Form and the Medical Release Waiver for the upcoming Pro/Am Comp
Waiver MUST be notarized without a parent.
The Kitchen BMX & Skatepark Rules:
- Skate / Ride at Your Own Risk.
- Children Under 10 years must be accompanied By an Adult.
- Riders must be 12 years or older to ride in the Foam Pit
- Must Have Liability Waiver On File Before Skating Or Riding.
- Helmets Are Required! Protective Pads Are Highly Recommended.
- No Drugs, Alcohol, or Weapons.
- No Tobacco Products Allowed In Park.
- No Profanity or Disorderly Conduct.
- No Vandalism, Graffiti, Tagging, Or Other Means Of Defacing Property.
- No Food or Drinks Allowed Inside Riding Area. No Outside Food or Drinks
- No Gum. Do Not Stick Gum On Riding Surface!
- No Soliciting.
- Spectators Must Remain In Designated Area Outside the Fence.
- All Participants Must Wear Designed Wrist Band for the Duration of Their Paid Session.
- No Fighting!
- Be Respectful To Employees and Other Participants.
- Be Courteous, Take Turns, And Watch Out For Other Riders.
- No Refunds For any Reason – No Exceptions
- Management Reserves The Right To Eject Anyone From The Park At Any Time Or For Any Reason. No Questions Asked!
- Management Reserves The Right To Refuse Admissions To The Park.
- Violation Of These Rules May Lead To Removal From The Facility And Possible Suspension Of Skating Or Riding Privileges.